USAC Event Permit #2012-2330
IL Vicino Canteen
2381 Aztec NE
IL Vicino Canteen 8/25 Postponed
We were unable to successfully resolve the issues with the Canteen hosting two events at the same time as well as the necessary logistics with USAC, APD, Barricades etc. We are looking hard for realistic openings in the event calendar to place the event that do not overlap or double dip with another event. We aplogogize for this issue. Stay tuned.
We will process full refunds this week for those of you who are pre registered.
IL Vicino Canteen .82mi
Packet Pick up On-Site
7:00am up to 30min Prior to your Race Time:
Packet pick-up On-Site Race Morning
- We do our best to be eco-friendly, for this event you will receive your hard goods at packet pick-up; race bibs, wristbands, shirts and necessary papers, flyers and literature.
- You must have signed the online waiver and you must sign the secondary waiver at check-in.
All Events (tentative schedule)
We will combine Categories if registration numbers are low
7:00am: Location opens
7:45am: Pre-race announcement and national anthem
7:55am: Run start lining up
8:00am: First Cat starts
8:30am: Second Cat starts
9:05am: Third Cat Starts
9:50am: Fourth Cat Starts
11:00am: Fifth Cat Starts
12:00pm: Sixth Cat Starts
- Race 1 - 8:00am / Juniors - Boys / 20 minutes plus 1 lap
- 8:20 - 8:30 clear course and stage race 2
- Race 2 - 8:30am / Juniors - Girls / 20 minutes plus 1 lap
- 8:55 - 9:05 clear course and stage race 3
- Race 3 - 9:05am / Women Cat 4 / 30 minutes plus 1 lap
- 9:40 - 9:50 clear course and stage race 4
- Race 4 - 9:50am / Women Cat 1,2,3,Masters / 50 minutes plus 1 lap
- 10:50 - 11:00 clear course and stage race 5
- Race 5 - 11:00am / Men Cat 4,5,Masters / 40 minutes plus 2 laps
- 11:50 - 12:00 clear course and stage race 6
- Race 6 - 12:00pm / Men Cat 1,2,3 / 50 minutes plus 2 laps
- 1:00 Race's end. Course to be cleared as soon as possible
Parking in the IL Vicino Canteen lot will be limited in/out. Please park at an angel on Aztec Notrh of Stanford so you will have access in/out of the area and an area to warm up in.
Swag & Amenities:
- Honey Stinger Products provided pre-race , race and post race recovery
- Pre-Race food
- USA Cycling NM / NMBRA Offically Timed / USAC Officiated / Lance Armstrong Junior Race Series
- Over $500 in Awards and Prizes
- Gift Certificates for Top 3 M/W Overall C1,2,3. $35.00/30.00/25.00
- Gift Certificates for Top 3 M/W Overall C4,5. $25.00/20.00/15.00
- Series awards for top 3 places in each catagory / Men , Women , Youth
- Youth participants will receive USAC awards in each event for participation in the Lance Armstrong Junior Race Series
- Top Youth - $20.00 Gift Certificate
- Vivac Wine Tasting Gift Certificates
- Clean Bottles
- This is a USAC Sanctioned event
- The race director has the right to alter the event for any reason.
- We can't put on this event without our volunteers. Please help them help you have a great day by following the rules and regulations of the event and by being responsible.
Please also help our volunteers keep the course and transition areas clean of trash by discarding your gel packs, water bottles, wrappers, cups etc while riding, running and on site.
Rules and Regulations
This is a sanctioned USAC event. All USAC rules and guidelines will be enforced during the event.
A few quick rules:
- Bib numbers must be worn at all times
- Helmets must be worn anywhere on site during the event
- Placement of bib MUST be on the upper right shoulder
- iPods, headphones etc. are not allowed on the course at any time